If you’re considering buying property in Central Ohio, you want to be sure you are represented by a Realtor® to protect and promote your interests. My responsibilities include educating you on the current local market conditions, providing you with market research, searching and previewing homes that meet your criteria, evaluating options to help you make the right decision, and negotiating on your behalf to get you the best price and terms possible.To start your search today download our app and search the smartest way. Find your favorite listings, send them to me, and start packing! You’ll be moving in no time. Just go to help me find a home to get started!
To provide an exceptional experience, once in contract, we offer clients our complimentary Moving Concierge to help with all the details — from finding a moving company to changing your mailing address and starting or stopping utilities. Please ask us more about this unique white glove service offered by Central Ohio Living!
“Diane moves fast on newly listed and pre-listed homes. She had us walking thru homes within hours of them hitting the MLS which enabled us to find something in the very short window we had to work with!” Wendi S.
“We will never forget buying our first home and never forget how easy and fun Diane made the process. We could not be more grateful!”Kristi & Kristi & David B.
As your buying agent we will carry out many tasks in your best interest — tasks that reach far beyond the property search function. Here is a condensed list of the essential tasks that we will handle as your qualified buyer’s agent:
- Be your adviser and advocate during the entire home buying process
- Take time to uncover your needs and wants to find the perfect home for your lifestyle
- Educate you on current market conditions
- Research homes in the area and sort through active listings to make suggestions after learning your needs
- Aid you in narrowing your search until you have identified your top choices
- Handle the ins and outs of the negotiation process including the preparation of all necessary forms when making an offer and/or counteroffer
- Provide oversight and follow up for any inspections deemed necessary
- Counsel buyers on how to handle any repairs needed on the property
- Be present at closing to ensure that all the buyer’s interests are protected
Ready to buy your next home? Contact Diane today!